DYNACOLOR respects your right to privacy and concerns about the security of any data you may submit to DYNACOLOR's website. The following statement discloses the guidelines DYNACOLOR has established for protecting the information you provide to DYNACOLOR during your visit to DYNACOLOR.
DYNACOLOR will only collect your personal information in the following situations and related business purposes updated by DYNACOLOR
- Request for Software Development Kits
- Request for technical support
- Sales inquiry
- Subscribe to DYNACOLOR's e-newsletter
- Send an e-mail to DYNACOLOR
- Participate in DYNACOLOR recruitment process
- Contact you for customer satisfaction survey
- Related business purposes
The way DYNACOLOR protects your personal information
- To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of information.
- DYNACOLOR will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
- DYNACOLOR collects and stores the behaviors and preferences of the visitor on an anonymous basis to improve user experience.
- DYNACOLOR only makes use of your personal information for internal demographic analysis.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to other agencies or individuals except as required by law.
- You agree all terms of this statement as a registrant, or you can choose not to participate in further marketing activities.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us.
DYNACOLOR can modify the privacy statement at anytime. If DYNACOLOR makes changes to any terms or conditions of this privacy statement, these changes will be posted on DYNACOLOR's websites.