- PE/PP film gel counting system is to count the number of gels and impurities in PE/PP films.
- The system is designed for counting the number of gels in a given area.
- Implemented image processing technology, the gel distribution result can be learnt immediately.
- High speed scan cameras with high linear light source are used to replace human eyes for gel counting.
- Computerized high-accuracy inspection effectively reduces manual counting error.
- Operated in Windows system, measuring process can be simplified using shortcut keys.
- The inspection result of data distribution is shown in graphics for easy data examinations.
- Data can be output to a file or printed out, adding more convenience to data inspection.
- The system can be applied to all types of film blowing machines with the ability of inspecting various types of material choices, including HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE and EVA.